ClickFunnels vs Groovefunnels
Reading this, you might be an entrepreneur who’s trying to build a sustainable and profitable business to sell more of your products and services online.
Or you might be an affiliate marketer that already has a business and wants to explore new avenues for revenue streams all from the comfort of your home. Whatever the case may be we are going to go through a comparative and detailed journey to find out what makes each product great and discover the target audiences for ClickFunnels and GrooveFunnels
If you’ve already encountered sale funnels like ClickFunnels and GrooveFunnels but aren’t sure which to choose, let’s take a deep dive into how each platform differs from the other. Firstly though let’s get one often misunderstood concept out of the way.
Whats a Sales Funnel?
Consumers have never been as savvy and sophisticated as they are today, they will do their research and choose a brand that they can trust before making any purchase online. Similar to selling in person you need to build rapport with your prospects, let your leads know why they should choose your products by illustrating the value of them before convincing them to buy your product. That mostly requires someone to be charismatic, resourceful and persistent.
An online sales funnel requires web development and coding skills, landing page design, advertising, A/B testing and much time and effort.
A funnel is a series of pages that a user navigates through that eventually lead the visitor towards your pre-determined goal.
The goal of your funnel may not necessarily be to provide a service or product. It may simply be to get visitors to subscribe to your mailing list or to sign up for a free trial so that they can get a free hands on experience of what you have to offer. That said, the final goal is ultimately to make a sale, but that doesn’t mean that every funnel you create has to lead to a purchase.
In fact, you may have several types of funnels on your site:
A funnel that nurtures leads (think email subscribers)
- A funnel that converts your leads into paying customers
- One that upsells or cross-sells to your customers
- A funnel that turns customers into affiliates for your product
You are not just constrained to a single type of funnel. And do remember that a sales funnel is in essence a series of conversion-optimised pages.
A standard funnel might look like this:
- A Content page that educates a visitor and introduces your product.
- Landing Pages that collect email addresses.
- Sales pages that sell your product
- A Checkout page to make the final transaction
- And Following this a series of upsell or cross-sell offers.
ClickFunnels vs. Groove Funnels: A Comparison
Now that we have the concept of Sales Funnels out of the way, let’s take a look into what these tools can offer that go far beyond simple sales funnels and more into fully fledged marketing automation.
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is marketing software that allows you to create conversion-optimised pages to use in your sales funnels. ClickFunnels was developed and co-founded by Russell Brunson, Internet marketer, best-selling author of Traffic Secrets and Expert Secrets Russel is also the founder of DotCom Secrets. is marketing software that allows you to create conversion-optimised pages to use in your sales funnels. ClickFunnels was developed and co-founded by Russell Brunson, Internet marketer, best selling author of Traffic Secrets and Expert Secrets Russel is also the founder of DotCom Secrets.
How does ClickFunnels work?
ClickFunnels gives you the ability to create a variety of different types of funnels and landing pages, and that’s just where it begins. Clickfunnels gives you the tools to run email marketing campaigns, the ability to track and manage affiliates and operate a membership site.
The best part is the ease of use with Clickfunnels. You don’t need to be a web developer to create professional-quality web pages. And, with its share funnels feature, you don’t even need to be an experienced marketer to create a successful sales funnel. You can access funnels that other users have already created and select from a whole plethora of industry-specific funnel templates.
Let’s take a closer look at what you get when you sign up for ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels has a huge amount of features that can help you build your funnels from the start to the finish. Here are 20 of the top features:
- The key ClickFunnels features are:
- Drag-and-drop page builder(WYSIWYG)
- One-Click upsells & downsells
- Optin forms
- Order forms
- Membership area pages
- A/B testing feature
- Connect multiple domains
- Follow-up funnels
- Email list-builder tool
- Email messenger
- Mobile text notifications
- Backpack: integrated affiliate management system
- Affiliate sales dashboard
- Sticky cookie feature
- Sales analytics
- Pre-built funnel templates
- Share funnels feature
- Payment gateways integration
What is GrooveFunnels?
GrooveFunnels (formerly known as GrooveApps) is a full suite of digital marketing tools that have been designed to help enable you to run a profitable and successful online business.
The excitement that has been built around this new platform comes from the collective experience in the marketing sphere of its founders, which includes Mike Filsaime who left Kartra to start up GrooveFunnels.
The platform gives you the tools for creating sales funnels, building entire websites and landing pages, selling both digital and physical products, building and marketing with your own email list, and much much more.
Do bear in mind that GrooveFunnels is currently in beta, which means that many of the features mentioned in this article are still in development at the time of this review.
Right now, GroovePages and GrooveSell also both provide their users with a free lifetime account. More on that in a bit..
Mmm hmm, you read that correctly. GrooveFunnels is giving away the fundamental elements of Clickfunnels for free in order to promote its product.
How does GrooveFunnels work?
GrooveFunnels is a whole collection of applications that include, among others, the landing page builder GroovePages, the email platform GrooveMail, and the sales platform GrooveSell.
Put simply, once you have access to all of the apps, you could theoretically use GrooveFunnels to run your entire business. It would be much cheaper and contain a larger number of features collectively than purchasing the individual products by themselves.
The suite’s whole list of apps is quite mind-boggling, and it seems to cover almost every aspect of a company’s marketing operations.
- GroovePages — The GroovePages tool is what you will be using to build landing pages, websites, and sales funnels.
- GrooveSell — The GrooveSell Tool gives you full access to the GrooveFunnels payment gateways. This gives you the power to sell both physical products, digital products, subscriptions, or memberships.
- GrooveAffiliate — This is GrooveFunnel’s affiliate program, which is available to all members of GrooveFunnels. Using this affiliate program you can receive 20% recurring commissions on people who you get signed up to and using GrooveFunnels.
- GrooveMail — This is GrooveFunnel’s email marketing solution and CRM. It gives its users the ability to tag subscribers, automate sequences, perform text and voice broadcasting, and the standard email service provider features you’d expect.
- GrooveMember — This user membership tool allows GrooveFunnels users to develop and ultimately manage membership sites. It also includes a content management system (CMS) so that only members can access certain content.
- GrooveVideo — This video content tool allows GrooveFunnels users to upload and host their video content right on their landing pages.
- Email Leads — This email tool allows users to collect, organise, and email your leads. This is a feature that’s not available on the GrooveFunnels free plan.
- GrooveQuiz — Quizzes are a great and interactive way to grow your email list. And GrooveQuiz is a tool that allows you to build and integrate your own quizzes into your sales funnels. You can also ( which is quite handy) use this tool to create surveys and collect information about your target audience.
- Email Cart Abandons — Did you know that about 50% of all online shoppers abandon their shopping cart before finishing their purchase. Sending an email to these cart abandoners can help you to recapture lost sales. This GrooveFunnels feature allows you to do just that.
ClickFunnels vs GrooveFunnels Feature Comparison
Common Feature #1: Drag and drop page builder
The drag and drop editor in GroovePages is very simple to use and navigate. It has a lot of options, which may be intimidating for new users at first, but you’ll find it very user-friendly after a few minutes of usage. The GroovePages editor has a WYSIWYG editor that is similar to but far superior to Unbounce’s landing page builder. The nicest aspect is that the pages are both mobile and SEO-friendly.
The drag & drop builders on both platforms are nearly identical, except for ClickFunnels‘ addition of split testing. GrooveFunnels page editor, on the other hand, wins in terms of design and usability.
You get a powerful and well-designed drag-and-drop editor with ClickFunnels (A.K.A Etison Editor) . You can design a high-converting sales funnel in just 10 minutes. ClickFunnels provide fully customizable funnel templates that are ready to utilize.
Choose from the massive gallery of templates available to you, then simply drag & drop features like images and texts to wherever you want them to go. You can also use a variety of widgets to make your sales funnels more appealing.
Common Feature #2: Affiliate Management Platform
Affiliates with Clickfunnels receive all necessary assistance to be successful, and the top affiliates are eligible to win their dream automobiles! On all monthly recurring and front-end orders, it pays up to 40% commission.
When a person first starts, they are given a 20% commission and based on their success, they can advance to the 30% and 40% brackets. To use the Clickfunnels’ Affiliate Management feature, you’ll need to upgrade to their $297/month subscription.
Read more about the ClickFunnels Affiliate Program
Groovefunnels pays out commissions on regular monthly payments every week. It’s a high-converting product with a recurring revenue potential of up to 40%. If your affiliate Id was used by someone to sign up for GrooveFunnels free version, you get the entire commission if that person upgrades. It has a centralized dashboard that is easy to use.
The dashboard allows you to watch your progress, and you can even switch from being an affiliate to a vendor by clicking a simple button on the dashboard. Create a free GrooveSell account if you want a free built-in affiliate management system that allows you to establish commissions, track affiliates, supply marketing materials, and more. Especially when your affiliate sign-up sales earn you 20% Tier 2 commissions.
Common Feature #3: Membership Sites
Leverage ClickFunnels‘ basic built-in membership section to monetise your knowledge and experience through online courses. The ClickFunnels Membership area is where you can deliver and serve all of your members content to them within a very secure and protected area, people receive access to this area after they make a purchase on your site.
ClickFunnels Membership Funnel
GrooveFunnels Membership Site
Groovefunnels provides a simple sign-up method whereby a person becomes a member and may access the content after making a purchase. It is straightforward to set up from the standpoint of the owner, it permits both gate and drip content, and offers a variety of membership types, including free access.
However, each GrooveMember free account is limited to 100 people. If you do happen to upgrade to a Lifetime subscription, the number of members is unrestricted. GrooveFunnels plans to release its GrooveMember app, a membership CMS with tons of features and customisation choices, later this year, as a Teachable competitor.
Common Feature #4: Sales and Checkout Features
A built-in shopping cart and checkout system are included with ClickFunnels. Without the use of third-party software, you will be able to sell your products online safely. Clickfunnels works well with PayPal and Stripe as well. Its shopping cart feature also makes creating checkout pages simple.
GrooveFunnels, on the other hand, offers GrooveSell for free, which is a full-featured sales and affiliate management platform that lets you accept payments for physical and digital products, subscriptions, and services. It also enables you to develop high-conversion checkout pages.
You may also use its templated funnels to quickly develop sales, checkout, and thank you sites. It works well with Stripe and PayPal to allow for a one-step checkout.
Both platforms are equally adept at offering simple checkout alternatives that can boost conversion rates.
Common Feature #5: Email Marketing Automation
Follow-up funnels are a built-in feature of ClickFunnels that is only available on the $297/month plan. It allows you to communicate with your customers via email or SMS. It also allows you to simply construct email lists, convert visitors into email subscribers, give well-designed email templates, and create email sequences, among other things.
GrooveMail, on the other hand, is a fully functional email marketing CRM. Like Katra, it will allow you to segment your leads, develop email campaigns, schedule follow-ups, and so on. The user interface is simple to use and robust enough to handle all autoresponder requirements. GrooveMail, on the other hand, has some limits. For example, you can’t clone broadcast emails, and the email builder isn’t as user-friendly as GroovePages‘.
Common Feature #6: Customer Support and Community
From enrolling to troubleshooting any issues, Clickfunnels provides excellent customer assistance. To get timely responses to your questions, you can contact us by phone or email. They also have a lot of documentation.
You can raise tickets using Groovefunnels’ built-in software, GrooveDesk. The response time is fairly swift, and you can also use the live chat feature if you have an urgent issue. Both platforms are beneficial in their ways, therefore it is a matter of personal preference.
When it comes to GrooveFunnels pricing plans, it’s easy to become lost in the various options and what they entail. Let’s begin with the Base plan, which is completely free.
Yes, you read that correctly: it is completely free. GroovePages Lite, GrooveSell, and GrooveAffiliate are included in the Base subscription, as well as all future upgrades for those apps.
Each referral will earn you a 20% recurring commission through the affiliate program. The Silver plan costs $99 per month and gives you access to GrooveSell, GrooveAffiliate, GrooveMail, GrooveMember, and GrooveVideo in addition to the Pro edition of GroovePages. Referral commissions will stay unchanged at 20%. The Gold plan is $199 per month and includes everything in the Silver package + more.
ClickFunnels offers a 14-day free trial, during which you may try out all of the platform’s features. It’s ideal for determining whether the available functionality is sufficient for you and whether or not you want to invest in it.
We would only propose using the ClickFunnels free trial to gain access to FunnelsFlix for 14 days and then building your business on GrooveFunnels (if you have the time) or Kartra. The Standard Plan, which costs $97 per month, gives you restricted access to ClickFunnels’ features.
You’re limited to 100 pages, 20 funnels, and three custom domains. Additionally, there is just one user account and three payment gateways. Unfortunately, some functionality is disabled, such as follow-up funnels. You’ll also have restricted access to the FunnelFlix database, as we mentioned previously.
Read more about the Clickfunnels Pricing Plans.
What Sets ClickFunnels Apart from GrooveFunnels?
- Whether you’re selling digital or physical products, ClickFunnels sales funnels are intended to convert traffic to sales. It is unrivaled in the market.
- You can use the upsells and downsell tool to give your consumers different bargains to enhance your sales revenue. It allows you to convert your visitors a second and third time.
- You can use ClickFunnels to A/B test your sales funnels and use the ones that perform better to increase your ROI. Every part of your sales funnel may be tested. From headlines to graphics, videos, copy, buttons, and more, there’s a lot to consider.
- It serves as an instructional platform because of its huge information base. Due to its extensive knowledge base, FunnelFlix is sometimes referred to as the “Netflix of online marketing.”
What Sets GrooveFunnels Apart from ClickFunnels?
- Groovefunnels offers new users a free lifetime platinum option, which includes lifetime access to all of the company’s goods as well as future updates.
- It also offers an email service (GrooveMail) with a behavioral tagging mechanism similar to ActiveCampaign. Your broadcasts, email series, and follow-up emails can all be sent.
- There’s no need to upload your videos on a third-party video hosting service like Vimeo or YouTube. GrooveVideos allows you to upload videos to your pages.
- Even their most basic package includes a digital calendar and helps desk tools.
- GrooveBlogs provides you with a fully-featured blog platform that allows you to publish a variety of different types of material.
- Their pages are well-optimized to achieve high rankings and organic traffic. This is critical for your brand’s sales and exposure.
Finally, Which is Better?
As you can see, both are excellent platforms with several similarities and differences. It all relies on what you specifically need for your chosen business.
ClickFunnels is the way to go, if:
- Your primary requirement is a high-converting sales funnel.
- For your sales funnel, you’ll need fantastic templates.
- You need an integrated sales pipeline.
- You require a broad understanding of digital marketing.
- If you’re looking for a large digital marketing material library, you’ve come to the right place. Every facet of digital marketing is covered in depth by FunnelFix.
- Prefer to contact customer service by phone
GrooveFunnels is the way to go, if:
- Prepare to host a large number of videos.
- You desire GroovePages and GrooveSells for the rest of your life.
- You’ll require far more than just a sales funnel builder. You wish to host movies, have a digital calendar that is automatically updated, and hold webinars, among other things.
- A fully functional blog platform is required.
- Want free access to a funnel builder (GroovePages) and an e-commerce platform (GrooveSell) for the rest of your life?
- Ticketing system to organize your problems and inquiries.
As you can see, each platform has its fair share of strengths and weaknesses. In choosing one, you must always consider the nature and purpose of your business and what goals you are trying to achieve. So always take a look at and determine your business goals first before making your decision.
And, if this review has not helped you decide on which of these solutions to choose from, you can always give each of the funnels a try and see what’s best for you.
Is Groovefunnels better than Clickfunnels?
While each platform has its own pros and cons we find that even though GrooveFunnels is still in beta, the technology stack that operates GroovePages at this stage is on par to that of ClickFunnels.
Furthermore, the thought process surrounding the platform and some of the new and upcoming features appears to be on the next level. The team at GrooveFunnels has thought of everything that might be needed in a marketing platform. The development of all those features, however, will take a considerable amount of time and effort, which is why the full rollout of GrooveFunnels will happen over an extended period of time, that said though ClickFunnels will have future developments of its own to match. Watch this space.
Is Groovefunnels a legitimate affiliate marketing tool?
GrooveFunnels is not a pyramid scheme and It’s definitely a legit company. Their 2-Tier commission structure is not part of a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) or pyramid scheme. It is simply a way to incentivize people en masse to promote the product.
Which Funnel Builder is best?
As any professional marketer will know, if you’re going to make it to the top in the current technological and web-based climate, you’re going to need a very clever digital marketing strategy, and the use of sales funnels could very well help you with that. At the current time in 2021 we find that the best Sales Funnel Software out there really depends on your business requirements.
Here is what we like though:
- GetResponse – All-in-one machine
- Kartra – Great for agencies
- ClickFunnels – Unlimited contacts
- Keap – Plenty of options
- Wishpond – Good looking templates
- Thrive Suite – Good value for money
- Leadpages – Collect unlimited leads
- Landingi – Great looking landing pages
- GrowSurf – Referral-program software
Can you import ClickFunnels into GrooveFunnels?
Yes is the answer to that question, watch the video below to find out just how you would go about doing just that
Is GrooveFunnels Free?
GrooveFunnels has a free plan that gives you access to some of its most basic features. But if you want to get access to most of the tools that we mentioned above, then you’ll need to pay for their Silver or Gold plan. … Once that promotion is over, you’ll need to pay either $99 or $199 per month.
How much is GrooveFunnels Pro?
Groovefunnels has recently announced that the Lifetime Platinum cost will gradually increase before being ultimately replaced by monthly billing at $299 per month.
The current Groovefunnels price of $1,997 will steeply rise to $2,497 before the Lifetime deal is ended.
How much is ClickFunnels Monthly?
- Share Funnels - Yes
- Funnels x 20
- Pages x 100
- Sub Users x 1
- Payment Gateways x 3
- Domains x 3
- Follow Up Funnels - N/A
- Chat support - Yes
- Weekly peer review hackathons - N/A
- FunnelFlix - Yes
- Share Funnels - Yes
- Funnels x 100
- Pages x Unlimited
- Sub Users x 3
- Payment Gateways x 9
- Domains x 9
- Follow Up Funnels - Unlimited
- Chat support - Priority Support
- Weekly peer review hackathons - Yes
- FunnelFlix - Yes+ hours of additional training & courses
ClickFunnels Two Comma Club
- Share Funnels - Yes
- Funnels x Unlimited
- Pages x Unlimited
- Sub Users x 1
- Payment Gateways x 27
- Domains x 27
- Follow Up Funnels - Unlimited
- Priority support + Priority support + VIP phone support
- Weekly peer review hackathons - Yes
- FunnelFlix - Yes + hours of additional training & courses & so much more