CLICKFUNNELS VS. ONTRAPORT – A BRUTALLY UNBIASED COMPARISON
Marketing automation tools are great to fast-track your conversions. But when it comes to choosing one between ClickFunnels and Ontraport, the two best-rated marketing tools, it’s very normal to be on the fence.
There are two things you must know to help you with the selection.
Number one, ClickFunnels is a drag-and-drop website builder that comes with its fair share of marketing solutions.
Alternatively, Ontraport is all about CRM and sales automation. Starting from ClickFunnels vs Ontraport pricing plans, we’ll give you an overview of how these platforms compare in the marketing world.
Both platforms can help you launch a successful campaign and fix your sales funnel loopholes. After researching them, we must say we have a clear winner! Let’s get right into it!
ClickFunnels is an easy-to-use sales funnel builder for small businesses and entrepreneurs. It’s a code-free website builder that comes with a good collection of custom templates.
If you want a leg up on e-commerce conversion rates, this platform can help you in more ways than one. ClickFunnels can integrate most of the popular marketing software, tools, and plug-ins.
You can bring your affiliate programs over to the ClickFunnels dashboard. Affiliates make money with ClickFunnels by referring new users, earning up to 40% of the commissions! Learn more about the Clickfunnels Affiliate Program.
For most people, ClickFunnels is a go-to platform for high-converting landing pages. But for some of us, it’s an all-in-one marketing and analytics software. You can track your conversion, discover the drop-off regions, and get real-time insights with A/B split testing.
Features of ClickFunnels at a Glance
- Code-free, drag-and-drop website builder
- Ideal for making regular websites, landing pages, membership websites, webinars, sales funnels, and more
- One-click upsells, opt-in forms, and order bumps
- An option to build membership pages and follow-up funnels
- Salesforce, AWeber, ConvertKit, Hubspot integrations
- A wide variety of built-in funnel templates
- Email list-builder and email autoresponder
- WordPress integrations and Affiliate Backpack
- Easy-to-use Clickfunnels Etison Suite
- Members can earn from ClickFunnels via promotions
- A/B split testing to improve user engagement
- Your own custom domain for $20 a year
Who Needs ClickFunnels
If you want to boost traffic and drive up your sales, ClickFunnels is a decent software for that occasion. You can track conversion, find your best affiliate, check the performance of email campaigns, and many more.
No-Code Website Builder
ClickFunnels is a beginner-friendly sales funnel creation software without the help of codes. Here you get to streamline and automate your entire sales process from top to bottom.
Third-Party Software Integrations
If you have a working software for tracking conversions and another for marketing, you can add them all to ClickFunnels. The software supports 25+ applications to get lead info business insights and drive sales.
Send the Right Email at the Right Time
ClickFunnels lets you do basic email marketing. But it’s more than sending abandoned cart emails to leads who dropped off of your website. ClickFunnels’ email autoresponder helps them complete the conversion by sending them reminders, discounts, and updates.
Value for Money
Running an elaborate marketing campaign on ClickFunnels doesn’t come cheap. The basic plan costs about a hundred bucks and lets you create a hundred pages! However, it doesn’t provide follow-up funnels. Linking your personal email autoresponder can help you check back with the leads.
As of 2022, ClickFunnels has three pricing packages for small to large enterprises.
The basic ClickFunnels plan comes at $97 a month. It features 20 funnels, 100 pages, 3 payment gateways, 3 domains, 1 sub-user, FunnelFix, and chat support.
This particular package costs $297 monthly. You get 100 funnels, unlimited pages, 9 payment options and domains, unlimited follow-up funnels, 3 sub-users, and high-priority chat support.
ClickFunnels Two Comma Club
With unlimited sales funnels, follow-ups, and pages, this ClickFunnels plan pulls out all the stops.
At a staggering $2497 a month, this package offers 27 domains, 27 payment gateways, 10 sub-users, FunnelFix, a weekly peer review hackathon, VIP phone support, and training!
Common Questions asked about the ClickFunnels Pricing Plans
Two Comma Club X
Number of Users
No. of Funnels
Live Chat Support
Priority Support + VIP Phone Support
What Is Ontraport
Ontraport is a marketing automation software like ClickFunnels. It has impressive sales sequences that can boost your sales. Anyone who wants to build an effective lead magnet page can also try out this software.
Ontraport has a pleasing interface where you can see performance metrics and interact with third-party tools at the same time.
Smart Marketing Analytics makes managing the day-to-day sales and marketing activities so much easier. Overall, it’s a pretty awesome and cheaper alternative to ClickFunnels.
Features of Ontraport at a Glance
- Your one-stop tool for CRM solutions
- Email marketing; can send up to 100,000 SMS texts and emails
- Eye-catching landing pages
- Referral/affiliate programs
- Order forms
- Multiple payment gateways
- Smart Marketing Analytics
- Easy-to-navigate membership Sites
- Business Process automation
- A new, automated campaign planner
- Salesforce Automation
- 32 third-party app integrations
- An intuitive affiliate sales dashboard
What Does Ontraport Cost
Sales funnel tools like Ontraport are not a dime a dozen. The first paid plan of Ontraport is quite cheaper than ClickFunnels, to begin with.
1000 contacts, 1 active user, premium landing page templates
2500 contacts, Automated Task Management, multi-step forms, and a mobile app
10,000 contacts, unlimited emails, Custom metrics dashboard, lead capture, contact segmentation
20,000 contacts, 5 sub-users, complete marketing automation, VIP customer support
Key Differences between ClickFunnels and Ontraport
It’s hard to compare two entirely different software. ClickFunnels is mainly a sales funnel builder and an email marketing tool.
Ontraport, on the other hand, is a CRM, marketing, and sales automation toolkit. We want to add four things to our Clickfunnels vs. Ontraport comparison based on their features and benefits.
- Ontraport offers CRM and business automation benefits. They enable you to access all parts of your business process from an interactive dashboard. ClickFunnels exclusively focuses on sales and marketing.
- You can send text messages and postcards to your customers on Ontraport. Subscribers are allowed two hours of onboarding calls completely free of charge. ClickFunnels offer you to contact clients via email only.
- On ClickFunnels, you can promote your own website or support the platform for a whopping 40% in recurring commission. Ontraport also has a membership program. They offer a fixed 25% monthly commission for each user you refer.
- Ontraport and ClickFunnels are both priced similarly. They offer a discounted annual pricing that fits the bill for new businesses and start-ups. However, packages are scalable on Ontraport. You don’t have to find another CRM software when your business grows.
As marketing automation tools, ClickFunnels and Ontraport brought amazing things to the table.
Between ClickFunnels vs Ontraport, we found ClickFunnels’ insights and integrations fairly helpful. You can’t build a sitemap with ClickFunnels yet, which is one of the few issues we had with the software.
The Clickfunnels Pricing is a bit higher than we expected. Besides that, this platform provides everything for a business to kick off, starting from building an actual website and landing pages.
Want to know which automation tool will be the best for your business? Read our honest review on ClickFunnels vs Ontraport pricing, features, and differences.